Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Your Future


Dear Students,
                                                            
Every morning I meet with two fifth grade students and one fourth grade student for morning announcements. Last Friday, we had a great discussion on what each student would like to be when they grew up. One student mentioned a motivational speaker while another wanted to work for a financial company in the city.

I mentioned how nice it would be to know what every student at Bayview would like to be.

So Bayview students, what are your strengths? What do you like to do? How or what do you want to be when you grow up?  Until next time....

Ms. Raspanti

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great note, I will think about that now that am in fifth grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My strengths are Math & Science. I LOVE to cook & want to be a chef like Rachael Ray or Guy Fieri. I make a really awesome jambalaya.

    ReplyDelete